The other day I really wanted a cupcake! but I didn’t have enough eggs, then I remember I had a PIN in Pinterest for “Cupcakes for Two” so I decided to give them a try!
The original recipe comes from How Sweet It Is, and I actually didn’t change anything this time… only added some Nutella! I gave one to JC and of course he asked for more!! Then I had to explain why I only baked 2 cupcakes!
What you need:
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tbs milk
- 2 tbs Nutella
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 350F (177°C)
- In a bowl whisk egg white and sugar until combined, add vanilla and butter and keep mixing. Mix in flour, baking powder and salt until smooth, finally add the milk and mix well.
- Put the batter in 2 cupcake liners and put one tablespoon of nutella in each.
- Bake for 10-12 min. Until a toothpick comes out clean (well with some Nutella!)
The “Nutella Surprise” was great!
There’s only one bad thing about this recipe… seriously who would only want ONE cupcake!?!?!?!